- Firm metallic structure.
- Working area from 2m to 6m.
- Cutting tubes with a diameter from 50mm to 250mm.
- Servo motors at all axis.
- 8 bearings support the bridge, 4 bearings at each side (be aware that most machines use only 2 bearings at each side).
- Special system guarantees the perfect engage between rack and pinion.
- All moving parts are covered by special items, limited need for maintenance.
- Accurancy (via mathematical equasions) 0.00108mm and 0.000435mm (according to encoder).
- Repeatability 0,0009625mm.
- Accurancy measured with a digital instrument 0,05mm.
- Smallest axis movement 0.001mm.
- Moving and operating speed 20m/min.
- Bearings at all axis.
- All cables are protected by energy chains.
- Digital switches at all axis.
- Special cables with reduced EMC noise.
- Special covers at the end of the working area keep the dust away from the moving parts.
- Control made out of ΑΒΒ electronics.
- Embedded PC with a 19'' touch screen at a stand alone control tower.
- The operating software inspects the machine at all times and outputs error messages displaying where the fault is.
- Cutting speed can be adjusted even when the machine is in operation.
- The software reads operating speeds and spindle speeds from the G-code.
- During operation the machine can be paused or stopped and then it can continue the operation from the same point.
- Emergency buttons.
- Low power consumption.
- Almost zero maintenance needed.
- Power 220V or 380V 3-phase depend of the plasma system.
- Weight from 600kg.
- CAM software for 2D operations.
- DTHC (Digital Torcht Heigh Control) system that measures the distance between the torch and the sheet and keeps it steady during operation in order to achieve quality cut.
Custom Made Machines